Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Now if she does it like this, will you do it like that? Now if she touches like this, will you touch her right back? Now if she moves like this, will you move her like that? (Come on)SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE uh shake itAnyway orientation was so good but it's over so now it's kind of WORK TIME already.. Aiyamama :( like hello look at my face obviously I still wanna go out luh. hahahaah
Got my new uniform finally!! I'm admiring it and I think it's really nice. kay maybe it's just THE SA UNIFORM. So pretty.
Every SC girl has been missing SC a lot. a whole lot. I miss extremely clean toilets that's forever clean, windy break times with vegemite & all that (the north is so stuffy), talking to teachers like they're our friends (yes Elea), casava chips during hcl lessons, fishhh mealll, our sky blue unstiff only-dress uniform-in-sg, the short lil sweet sch song, sc OW gs OW, recess table recess, running in late for lessons, using the ACE staircase, a tablemate (Julia pard ily!), racial harmony days, amath classes in math room, etc etc.
shit shit shit shit shit,
And I think they're starting lessons proper now alr like erm oh no, and jc timetable's so screwed we get a lot of weird breaks here and there. Sometimes have to go to school wait all morning just for a 1pm lesson-.-
But overall, we get a lot more freeeeedom in jc so tt's good. + SA rocks!!!
Oookay 7 freaking 20 am SHARP at the track. This better not be unacceptable again >:(